I always make the full box of pasta, even if I know I don’t need that much. Pasta can sit 3 to 5 days in the fridge, and there is so much you can do with it!
In this post, I’ll include ideas and links to future posts with pasta recipes. Some of these are super simple while other will require a pot and multiple ingredients.
- Pasta with cottage cheese
- Pasta with tuna
- Pasta with ketchup or other ready made sauce
- Toss into a soup instead of croutons
- Make a pasta salad
- Pasta with eggs
- Fry with onions and cabbage and serve as a side dish
- In a wrap with pickles or other toppings