We really like corn. We can eat it straight out of a can or on the cob. Here are some more ideas of what to do with it, especially if you don’t have a whole can. It spoils in only a few days.
In this post, I’ll include ideas and links to future posts with recipes. Some of these are super simple while other will require a pot and multiple ingredients.
- Toss into a vegetable salad
- Toss with cold pasta salad, with other add-ins
- Use as a pizza topping, or on a wrap
- Add to mac and cheese to create an extra portion
- Make into corn salad – use your favorite recipe, or just toss with mayo and some spices
- Add to chopped meat recipes
- Add to stir fry or lo-mein
- Use in a soup, for example, this one