I sometimes make recipes that call for non-dairy milk, such as soy or rice milk. They usually require 1/2 or 1 cup, and most boxes come with four cups. Since this kind of milk only lasts for up to two weeks, I usually find myself searching for a recipe I can make that will help use it up. Here are some ideas.
- A cake or other pastry, to replace the juice
- A quiche, for example, this one
- To water down soy sauce in a recipe that requires low sodium soy sauce, or is just too salty
- Potato corn soup, or other soups
- Instead of dairy milk in pasta
Please comment below if you have any other suggestions.